PRIZE MONEY OF 8,000 INR
In a world increasingly dominated by humans, it seems there's less and less room for just about everything else - so to cope, animals and plants across the globe are gradually getting smaller. For centuries, humans have made life difficult for the largest species, from mammals and fish to insects and trees, leading to an evolutionary trend towards the miniature. National Entrepreneurship Summit takes an initiative in the path of conserving wild life, hence the life cycle of the whole world. You can be a part of this journey by making awareness video on it. Therefore don’t lose this opportunity, come with your video and make our generation aware of it.
Create a short video ad of 60-90 seconds based on “Human Impact on Wildlife!” focusing on Indian wildlife and the present scenario.
- Negative impacts of deforestation, pollution, plastic, deforestation, encroachment, habitat loss, poaching, extinction, animal parts for medicine.
- How everyday life contributes to negative effects on wildlife.
- Wildlife conservation campaign, Greening drive, environmental/wildlife conservation.
- The future of Indian wildlife & Environment.
- Importance of conserving nature & wildlife.
- A team of maximum 3 Students can participate in the event. Cross college teams are allowed.
- Strictly adhere to the problem statement.
- Maximum time limit for the video is 90 sec.
- Any vulgarity in the content will lead to disqualification of the team.
- Participants have to upload the video on You Tube and share the link below.
- Any kind of plagiarism will lead to direct disqualification of the team.
- The last date for submission is 22nd March 2016.
- Results will be announced on 28th March 2016.
- Videos will be judged on the basis of number of YouTube views and other factors decided by LycodonFX.
- The decision of the judge and the organizing team shall be final and abiding.
**Winners may get a chance of internship at LycodonFX.
Ananya Arunima- +91-9438328645