PRIZE MONEY OF 30,000 INR
NEGOSYO, the annual Business Plan competition is the flagship event of National Entrepreneurship Summit 2016. It provides a platform for participants to get mentored from top professionals excelling in their fields. They also get an opportunity to pitch before eminent personnel, Angel Investors, Incubators, and other peer industry leaders. If you have faintest of idea, churn and let it out for you might not know that idea could be worth millions!
- Networking is what all matters. You get a chance to network with eminent personnel, mentors, angel investors, incubators and peer industry leaders.
- An opportunity to get mentoring, investment and incubation support from angel investors, successful entrepreneurs and industry leaders.
- Prizes-Bigger than ever! – Exciting cash prize to the winning team.
- It is open for all prospective ventures as well as existing ventures.
- Students from any Institute/College can participate.
- All the participating teams must register.
- There is no limitation to no. of teams from the same institute, cross college teams are permitted too.
- Though it must be noted that teams whose companies/startups have raised funds from angel investors, VCs or any funding agency before are not eligible to participate.
- Entries need to have an innovative value (An innovative concept provides a solution for a new need, or offers a new way of fulfilling an existing need. The concept makes a clear advancement compared to existing products, services or technologies)
- Non-profit organizations are eligible if they can demonstrate income generation model beyond traditional charity. While there may be initial funding through charity/donations, but in time there must be a sustainable revenue generation model to carry out all the operations.
- One team cannot send more than one Business Plan.
- Minimum team size is 1 and maximum being 4.
- The teams will be judged on their executive summary, value proposition, market strategy, management team, operations and financials.
- No change in team structure is allowed after the registration.
- Entries submitted after the deadlines will not be considered.
- The decision of the panel of judges regarding evaluation will be final and binding.
- While the guidelines form the eligibility parameters, final decision in case of any dispute will be at the sole discretion of Entrepreneurship-Cell, NIT Rourkela.
- Executive summary needs to be submitted (max 3 page including cover page) before 17th March 2016. Click on the link below to submit the executive summary.
- The name of the document should be “Team Name_Executive Summary”.
- The executive summary must be in PDF format.
- Cover Page of the executive summary must contain:
Title of the Business Plan/Team Name
Name of Institute/college
Name of team representative and other team members with their contact information (mail-id, mobile no.)
- The Executive Summary should include information on:
Customer/market analysis (market size and potential market share)
Product or service description
Intellectual property status (e.g., patents, licenses, etc.)
- Shortlisting of teams will be done on the basis of executive summary and originality of idea.
Teams submitting the executive summary shall get the details of subsequent rounds via mail.
* The judges, mentors and the organizers will take the utmost care in handling the entries, and will guarantee the utmost confidentiality.
* All the final shortlisted teams coming to campus would get a participation certificate.
Pradosh Kumar Das: 9853909610